Rara Lake Trek makes you admire the shimmering beauty of Rara Lake that lies in middle of the forest with the backview of beautiful Himalayas. This serene lake mesmerizes with its unique beauty by changing three colors in a day. The lake is surrounded by Rara national park that preserves around one thousand and seventy four species of flowers, fifty one species of mammal and two hundred fourteen species of birds.
Take an off beaten track to view the glory of biggest lake of Nepal that sparkles brilliantly in between a lush forest under the shade of white glittering mountains. It is a best short trek for nature lovers and solitude traveller.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu, Trek preparation and Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour
Day 02: Flight Kathmandu-Nepalganj
Day 03: Drive from Nepalgunj to Surkhet to Kalikot (4-5 Hrs)
Day 04: Drive from Kalikot to Nagma Bazar to Mugu Gamgari (4-5 Hrs), Trek 2 Hrs to Rara Lake
Day 05: Exploration of Rara Lake
Day 06: Drive back to Kalikot/ Surkhet
Day 07: Drive from Surkhet to Nepalgunj and Fly to Kathmandu
Day 08: Valley sight-seeing & farewell dinner
Day 09: Departure
• Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up by private car
• Accommodation with breakfast at hotel in Kathmandu
• Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary
• One night accommodation in Nepalgunj
• KTM - Nepalgunj - Nepalgunj - KTM airfare including departure tax
• An experience guide, required number of porters with food, accommodation and salary
• Special trekking permit (Rara Lake trek is in restricted zone, we need special permit to visit this area)
• Rara Lake national park entry fees.
• First aid medical kit bag.
• All government and local taxes.
• Office service charge.
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
• Travel insurance
• International airfare
• Nepal entry visa
• All cold drinks such as: alcoholic beverages, mineral water, Coke, Fanta, juice, etc.
• Hot showers during the trek
• Personal shopping and laundry
• Personal trekking equipment’s