The Chisapani Nagarkot Hiking is a great way to get close to the mountains and enjoy natural beauty without having to travel a long distance. The Chisapani Nagarkot Hiking is a short escape from the chaos of the bustling city and to immerse in the serenity of the natural environment.
The views of the Himalayan peaks and beautiful green terrain make one overwhelmed on the way to Chisapani. One can view the mountain peaks in a perfect setting while hiking to Chisapani. The way to Nagarkot is even more riddled with the abundance of green foliage and panoramic views of the mountain peaks. Many villages along the way offer an insight into the cultural and traditional aspect of the people’s lives. The rolling hills and the forests that cover the terrain are the main highlights of the hike along with amazing panoramic views of the Himalayan peaks. It is a rejuvenating hike that really restores the mind to its peaceful form.
Day 01: Drive to Sundarijal and trek to Chisapani (2150m), 5 Hrs Walk
Day 02: Chisapani – Nagarkot (2195m), 5-6 Hrs Walk
Day 03: Nagarkot – Kathmandu (1337m), 3 Hrs Walk
• Transportation by private vehicle
• A night accommodation with full board meals at best available hotel/guesthouse in Chisapani
• A night accommodation with full board meals at hotel in Nagarkot
• A guide including their meal, accommodation and salary
• Trekking permits, government taxes and office service charges
• Meals not specified in the 'Meal Inclusions' in the itinerary'
• Nepal entry visa