Jomsom Muktinath trek is one of the classic treks of Nepal which takes us to the wonderful regions in Annapurna like Poonhill, Kagbeni, Jomosm, Kaligandaki gorge along with the sacred temple called Muktinath. It makes you walk through a rugged trail seeing the contrast of Himalayan adventure, landscape like desert and divine spirituality.
Muktinath is believed to be the holy place where Guru Ripoche had meditated on his way to Tibet. Walking along the deepest gorge in the world called Kaligandaki, the windy valley, monasteries, mountain vistas and unique temples provides with the unique and awesome feeling experienced ever in the life.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 03: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapool and trek to Tikhendhunga
Day 04: Tikhedhunda to Ghorepani
Day 05: Ghorepani to Tatopani
Day 06: Tatopani to Ghasa
Day 07: Ghasa to Marpha
Day 08: Marpha to Kagbeni
Day 09: Kagbeni to Muktinath
Day 10: Muktinath to Jomsom
Day 11: Fly back to Pokhara
Day 12: Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 13: Final Departure
• All the transfers including the airport pick up by private vehicle.
• Two nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a hotel in Kathmandu
• Three nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a hotel in Pokhara
• Full board meals including (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
• Accommodation in the best available lodges during the trek
• The well experienced guide and a porter including their salary, equipment, insurance, meals and accommodation.
• The permits including ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area Permit) and TIMS ( Trekking Information Management System)
• Personal expenses, equipment and gears
• Any kinds of hard and soft drinks during the trek
• Tips, travel insurance and losses occurred because of unforeseen circumstances.