Explore Nepal is a tour made to experience Nepal in a short period of time. It offers to see the culture, lifestyle, old temples, ancient medieval palaces, hills, mountains, rivers, and the wildlife altogether. It combines of two days sightseeing in Kathmandu, 5 days trekking in Ghorepani and two nights in Chitwan. Exploring Nepal is a journey which is less tiring but full of excitement and adventures. Nepal has always been a land of mystery and exploring it is the best way to unfold those mysteries with much pleasant surprises and excitement.
Day 01 : Arrive at Kathmandu
Day 02 : Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour
Day 03 : Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 04 : Drive to Nayapool from Pokhara and trek to Tikhe Dhunga
Day 05 : Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani
Day 06 : Ghorepani to Poonhill and trek to Tadapani
Day 07 : Tadapani to Ghandruk
Day 08 : Ghandruk to Pokhara
Day 09 : Pokhara to Chitwan
Day 10 : Jungle Tour in Chitwan
Day 11 : Chitwan to Kathmandu
Day 12 : Farewell
• All the transportation by a private car including airport pick up and drop.
• Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu as per itinerary in a private vehicle including entrance fees and a tour guide.
• Three night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, two nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara including breakfast.
• Two nights three days jungle safari tour in Chitwan including accommodation and food ( breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Full board meals including breakfast lunch and dinner and accommodation during the trek.
• One experienced guide and a porter including their food, accommodation, salary, equipment’s and insurances.
• (Annapurna Conservation Area Permit) ACAP and TIMS ( Trekking Information Management System)
• Personal expenses, hard and soft drinks during the trek, tips, travel insurances and losses.
• Meals not specified in the 'Meal Inclusions' in the itinerary