Everest Base Camp Trek, which takes you to the base camp of the Everest is the most loved and desired trekking all over the world. The 16 days trek altogether will make you familiar with the breathtaking mountain panoramas, glaciers, mountain trails and the distinct culture of the very famous Sherpa people. Moreover, this exhilarating journey on Earth enables to see the views of Amadablam, Lobuche, Kalapatthar, Dudhkoshi Valley, Khumbu regions, the very famous Namche Bazaar, Thyangboche Monastery, distinct culture of Sherpa people and their lifestyle with the exceptional food.
If you love to walk and are fit enough physically, Everest Base Camp can be the most suitable location in the world to trek. The khumbu region itself beholds 5 of the world’s highest mountains including Mt. Everest (8848m), Mt, Makalu (8463m), Mt, Cho Oyo (8153m), Mt. Lhotse (8,501m) and Mt. Lhotse Shar (8,393m). Though, EBC can be done round the year, the month from March to the mid of May and from the start of September to the mid of November are considered to be the ideal time. It is one of the most fascinating treks of Nepal making one earn the lifetime experiences to be treasured forever.
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport at Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and Trek to Phakding
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar
Day 05: Rest Day and hiking to Everest View Hotel
Day 06: Namche to Tengboche
Day 07: Tengboche to Dingboche
Day 08: Acclimatization Day - Hike to Nagerjun and return back
Day 09: Dingboche to Lobuche
Day 10: Lobuche to Everest Base Camp
Day 11: Gorakshep to Kala Pathar to Pheriche
Day 12: Pheriche to Namche
Day 13: Namche to Lukla
Day 14: Lukla to Kathmandu
• All the transfers including the airport pick up by private vehicle.
• Two nights accommodation with breakfast at a hotel in Kathmandu
• Full board meals including (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
• Accommodation in the best available lodges during the trek
• The well experienced guide and a porter including their salary, equipment, insurance, meals and accommodation.
• The permits including Sagarmatha National Park Permit and TIMS (Trekking Information Management System)
• Personal equipment and gears
• Any kinds of hard and soft drinks during the trek.
• Tips, travel insurance and unforeseen circumstances.