The word Chitwan is a combination of Chit which means ‘heart’ and wan which means ‘jungle’. Basically, Chitwan is a heart of jungle where the Chitwan National Park is located in an area of 932 sq. kms making in the list of UNESCO heritage sites. It provides a shelter for mammals, birds, reptiles like langoor monkeys, wild boar, sloth bear, jungle cats, pythons, crocodiles, elephants and different species of deer and more than 500 species of birds. Chitwan National Park is a safest place for the endangered animals like one-horned rhino, Bengal tiger and much more.
Chitwan Jungle Safari is much more than just watching the wild animals and birds as it offers you to see the rich cultural dance of Tharu people with typical Nepali cuisine, canoe ride in a rapti river, visit an elephant breeding center and ride in an elephant or in a jeep to taste the wilderness much close and live. So, exploring the dense forest and wildlife in the Chitwan National Park is truly unbeatable with extreme pleasure of wilderness.
Day 1: Kathmandu to Chitwan
Day 2: In Chitwan
Day 3: Chitwan to Kathmandu
• All the transportation by tourist bus
• Food including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Hotel accommodation in Chitwan.
• All the jungle activities like jungle safari, elephant ride, jungle drive, canoe ride, Tharu cultural dance show, visiting elephant breeding center.
• All the entrance fees, jungle guide etc.
• All the hard drinks.
• Meals not specified in the 'Meal Inclusions' in the itinerary
• Tips and losses occurred due to unforeseen circumstances.