Bardia National Park is one of the largest wildlife reserves in Nepal that has been sheltering various rare species of animals like rhinoceros, Gharial crocodile, Bengal tiger, wild elephant, Swamp deer, dolphin, Bengal florican, sarus crane, and 350 species of birds. Its diversity in vegetation like dense forest, grasslands, woodlands and riverine helps it making home to ranges of faunas.
It is also one of the most undisturbed protected areas in the Terai and is home to the endangered Royal Bengal tiger and Nepal's famous one-horned rhinoceros. It is considered as one of the most picturesque national parks in Asia.
Day 01: Fly from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj
Day 02: Explore Bardia National Park
Day 03: Sight-seeing and fly back to Kathmandu
• All the transportation by tourist bus.
• Food including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Hotel accommodation in Bardia.
• All the jungle activities like jungle safari, elephant ride, jungle drive, canoe ride, Tharu cultural dance show.
• All the entrance fees, jungle guide etc.
• All the hard drinks.
• Meals not specified in the 'Meal Inclusions' in the itinerary
• Tips and losses occurred due to unforeseen circumstances.